Urologist in Salt Lake City
Welcome to the office of Dr. Steven Gange. A urologist in Salt Lake City, Dr. Gange is an expert at diagnosing and treating urologic conditions. He is experienced and takes pride in providing his patients in providing you with the level of care you want and deserve. In order to provide the best patient care, Dr. Steven Gange combines skill and experience in the compassionate treatment of your urological condition. Contact the office of Dr. Steven Gange today for an appointment or any additional questions.
Dr. Steven Gange’s HIFU treatment featured on Local News!
UroLift® Proven Effective by Teleflex Studies At the latest American Urological Association meeting, Dr. Steven Gange was selected to present
Teleflex has announced that UroLift® minimally invasive BPH treatment has reached 100,000 patients treated worldwide. This is a new form
Dr. Steven Gange is leading the charge in minimally-invasive, state of the art prostate cancer treatment.
- Improving the BPH Care Pathway: The Prostatic Urethral Lift Procedure using the UroLift® System
- Five year results of the prospective randomized controlled prostatic urethral L.I.F.T Study
- State of the art: Advanced techniques for prostatic urethral lift for the relief of prostate obstruction under local anesthesia
- Verbal Anesthesia: How it’s used in urologic procedures
- Prostatic Urethral Lift A Unique Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatment of Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Prostatic Urethral Lift (PUL) vs Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP): 2-Year Results of the BPH6 Prospective, Multi-Center Randomised Study
- Treatment of LUTS Secondary to BPH While Preserving Sexual Function: Randomized Controlled Study of Prostatic Urethral Lift
- Prospective Multi-Center Study Elucidating Patient Experience after Prostatic Urethral Lift
- Prospective, Randomized, Multinational Study of Prostatic Urethral Lift Versus Transurethral Resection of the Prostate: 12-month Results from the BPH6 Study
- The Prostatic Urethral Lift for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Associated with Prostate Enlargement Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: The L.I.F.T. Study
- UroLift System for Relief of Prostate Obsruction Under Local Anesthesia
- Minimally Invasive Prostatic Urethral Lift: Surgical Technique and Multinational Experience
- UroLift System Treatment: Expert Panel Discussion
- A Novel Breakthrough Therapy for Men
- Optimizing Population Health and Economic Outcomes: Innovative Treatment for BPH
- 24-Month Durability After Crossover to the Prostatic Urethral Lift rom Randomised, Blinded Sham
- 4-Year UroLift System Clinical Summary