It was another significant year for NeoTract at the World Congress of Endourology Annual Conference, held over the past weekend in Paris. The UroLift® System was featured in numerous presentations highlighting positive real-world results, consistent with findings from the pivotal L.I.F.T. Study.
These excellent data from patients around the globe reaffirm the safety and efficacy of the UroLift System and its transformative benefits for BPH care. As an accepted standard-of-care treatment for patients suffering with the symptoms of BPH, the UroLift System offers:
- A safe and effective treatment for diverse patient populations in a real-world setting;
- Rapid, significant relief from symptoms while preserving sexual function;
- Improvements in IPSS (International Prostate Symptom Score), Qmax (peak urinary flow rate), and QoL (Quality of Life score) consistent with outcomes observed in the L.I.F.T. study;
- Significant reduction of overall associated costs of treatment for BPH when compared to the TURP surgery;
- Improved provider service capacity, reduced complications, and reproducible positive patient outcomes.
In addition, the UroLift System was highlighted during the Plenary BPH Session discussion with Christopher Netsch, M.D., (Asklepios Klinik Barmbek) and Gopal Badlani, M.D., (Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center) and featured in a video presentation of a recorded procedure performed by Gregoire Robert, M.D. (Bordeaux).
On the final day of WCE 2018, NeoTract co-founder and CTO, Dr. Ted Lamson, co-inventor of the UroLift System, was honored to receive the 2018 Industry Award for Innovations in Endourological Instrumentation from the Endourological Society. [include photo]
This weekend, NeoTract was pleased to see the continued momentum of the UroLift System in gaining acceptance as a standard-of-care treatment for BPH following its inclusion in AUA guidelines. We look forward to helping even more patients achieve significant relief from BPH symptoms with the UroLift System.