Enlarged Prostate Doctor in Salt Lake City, Utah
Dr. Gange is a highly skilled urologist in Salt Lake City, Utah who has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating enlarged prostate in men. This condition can have various causes, including benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer. If you live in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas and are interested in seeking treatment for an enlarged prostate, please call 801-993-1800 to schedule a consultation.
What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate is one of the most common conditions of aging men and is associated with bothersome lower urinary tract symptoms. These symptoms affect quality of life by interfering with normal daily activities and sleep patterns. BPH affects around 50% of men by age 60 and by age 85, it’s as high as 90%.1
Symptoms of BPH
Common symptoms of BPH include:1
- Waking up several times a night to urinate
- Weak, interrupted urine stream
- Hard time starting and stopping
- Feeling a sudden urge to urinate
- Not sure your bladder is empty
- Dribbling at the end of your stream
- Painful or burning urination
- Inability to go when you feel the need
- Lack of control over urination
Do you have BPH?
Take our BPH quiz to gain insight into the severity of your symptoms.
1. Barry M, Roehrborn C. Management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Ann Rev Med. 1997 Feb;48:177-89.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2021 Boston Scientific Corporation. All rights reserved. URO-1003002-AA ARR 2021
Schedule A Consultation For Enlarged Prostate
If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms of an enlarged prostate, don't wait to seek help. Dr. Gange is a highly qualified urologist who has helped countless men find relief from prostate enlargement. Contact our office today at 801-993-1800 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Gange and take the first step towards feeling better.